Friday, December 30, 2011

1467.txt

cc: "Thomas.R.Karl" <Thomas.R.KarlatXYZxyza.gov>, 'Wei-Chyung Wang' <wangatXYZxyzmate.cestm.albany.edu>
date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:48:34 -0400
from: wangatXYZxyzmate.cestm.albany.edu
subject: Re: Fwd: Jones et al 1990
to: Phil Jones <p.jonesatXYZxyz.ac.uk>

Wrapped up the Oslo meeting this noontime and will be flying out
tomorrow morning arriving at Albany Thursday night.

I have kept both Mike Riches (DOE China agreement Coordinator) and Ken
Demerjian (our Center Director) informed of the recent development. I
think Climate Audit guys have their mind/goal set, no matter what you
told them.

I do not understand why Keenan is so mindful of my cc the last
response to you folks. Is Keenan workining on thretening me alone,
unwilling to let you two know?

WCW


----- Original Message -----
From: Phil Jones <p.jonesatXYZxyz.ac.uk>
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 8:08 am
Subject: Re: Fwd: Jones et al 1990

>
> > Wei-Chyung,
> Let me know what happens. Still not doing anything, except
> passing them onto someone here who has started a file.
>
> I have sent these emails to Susan Solomon at WG1 of IPCC,
> just so she's aware. I don't expect her to do anything. She has her
> own problems with this CA crowd. Sent this just in case this does
> blow up in the media. It would seem to me that it would be stupid
> for them to go to the media, before sending anything to SUNY.
>
> Still think it might be a good idea to tell Anjuli Bamzai,
> but I'll
> leave that to you. Again just in case it gets to the media.
>
> Hope all is well besides this.
>
> Cheers
> Phil
>
>
>
>
> Prof. Phil Jones
> Climatic Research Unit Telephone +44 (0) 1603 592090
> School of Environmental Sciences Fax +44 (0) 1603 507784
> University of East Anglia
> Norwich Email p.jonesatXYZxyz.ac.uk
> NR4 7TJ
> UK
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> ---------
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment