Sunday, January 15, 2012

1951.txt

date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:57:42 +0100
from: "Mark New" <mark.newatXYZxyze.ox.ac.uk>
subject: RE: review for GRL
to: "'Phil Jones'" <p.jonesatXYZxyz.ac.uk>

I think start with the new one, but look at the previous reviews...then if
you really need to, look at the previous version.

Thanks,

Mark

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Phil Jones [mailto:p.jonesatXYZxyz.ac.uk]
> Sent: 09 August 2007 10:22
> To: Mark New
> Subject: Re: review for GRL
>
>
> Mark,
> Good of you to send me the easy ones to review. Do you want
> a review of the new version, or do you want me to look also at the
> responses to the earlier 4 reviews?
> I can do both. I can guess who some of the earlier ones are!
>
> I will likely finish over the weekend. I've not reckoned their
> earlier papers.
>
> Cheers
> Phil
>
>
> At 17:54 02/08/2007, you wrote:
> >Phil,
> >
> >I have assigned you as a "potential reviewer" for a tricky paper
> resubmitted
> >to GRL on solar-radiation temperature relationships. If you have the
> time
> >I'd really appreciate it if you could do the review.
> >
> >Cheers, and hope the weekend away was good fun,
> >
> >Mark
>
> Prof. Phil Jones
> Climatic Research Unit Telephone +44 (0) 1603 592090
> School of Environmental Sciences Fax +44 (0) 1603 507784
> University of East Anglia
> Norwich Email p.jonesatXYZxyz.ac.uk
> NR4 7TJ
> UK
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --
>


No comments:

Post a Comment