Wednesday, March 28, 2012

2920.txt

date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 13:31:13 +0400 (MSD)
from: From <evagatXYZxyzr.krasnoyarsk.su>
subject: message from Vaganov
to: k.briffaatXYZxyz.ac.uk

Dear Keith
just there is short info about money
transfer: usage YOUR PRIVATE ACCOUNT help me to
overcome some formal restrictions and additional
documents (if such a way a transfer will be
formally dificult from your side, better to use
a traveller cheques). You can send to me the
Stepan's portion and I easily give it to him,
but REMEMBER that one day transfer have to be
less than 9900 US dollars. And last note -
better transfer US dollars, I think that our
bank has a small experience with other currency
(except, maybe DM). Please, inform me and
Elene Muratove about your visit's schedule,
I wish to be sure to meet you in airport etc.
See you soon, Gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment