Tuesday, April 10, 2012

3311.txt

cc: t.osborn@uea.ac.uk, c.goodessatXYZxyz.ac.uk
date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:05:23 -0000 (GMT)
from: C.GoodessatXYZxyz.ac.uk
subject: Re: URGENT - model answer
to: "Keith Briffa" <k.briffaatXYZxyz.ac.uk>

Hi Keith

Sorry for the delay. Model answer attached.

I'm a bit worried about potential overlaps with Mike (and given his recent
views, potentially contradictory messages). So will be good to see his
presentation and/or model answer in advance of my lecture.

Clare

> dear each of you
> Can I simply ask each of you to confirm whether or not you have
> already sent me a model answer relating to your question for the ENV
> 3A06 (Climate Change) unit? If you have, thanks, and I will go and
> find it - but I know several people have not. Can I ask that they
> please forward a 1-2 A4 answer to me asap . These have to be
> reformatted and collated ready for the question scrutiny meeting
> being held early next week. Thanks
> Keith
>
>
>
> --
> Professor Keith Briffa,
> Climatic Research Unit
> University of East Anglia
> Norwich, NR4 7TJ, U.K.
>
> Phone: +44-1603-593909
> Fax: +44-1603-507784
>
> http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/people/briffa/
>
>


Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\model_answer_clare.doc"

No comments:

Post a Comment