Thursday, May 10, 2012

4079.txt

cc: jtoatXYZxyzrizona.edu
date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:52:38 +0200
from: Eystein Jansen <Eystein.JansenatXYZxyz.uib.no>
subject: Re: latest me,fortunat,ricardo bit
to: Keith Briffa <k.briffaatXYZxyz.ac.uk>

<x-flowed>
Hi Keith, thanks, will put it together with the
rest. Looking forward to read through it. If I
understood Tim�s email correctly we will get the
revised captions text from you rather than him?

Cheers,
Eystein


>Guys
>here is what I understand you want from me -
>revised text (only up Table of Key Findings etc)
>- ie not touched refs (understand Oyvind will
>put them in - most are given in text)
>Tim sending Table and Figure captions
>separately. I am sending the text with my,
>Fortunat's and Ricardo's changes all integrated
>- with minor edits of mine added to them.
>I understand that Oyvind will sort this out and
>insert in final Chapter. I am also sending (as a
>separate email) my responses (as they currently
>stand) to most of my comments ( F indicates that
>Fortunat has answered that one even though it is
>blue - and has sent his comments already for
>incorporation ) . Henry helped me out with a few
>borehole comments. I will also send my edited
>version of Ricardo's reponses that I tweeked -
>ignore if wish) . I know I have not done all
>comments yet but the remaining ones can be done
>tomorrow I hope and any changes needed put on
>next draft. I do not expect many - and I was not
>clear whether Peck wanted to respond to the
>regional (US) precip related ones anyway
>(currently blank)?
>I have added in the rather large paragraph on
>the tree-ring issues in response to several
>comments - I know you will scream at the size
>but I think we need to put it in and then get
>Ricardo's and Ed's comments back as well as all
>other CLAs and CAs. I think Oyvind has enough
>to virtually put the whole thing together and I
>am here in case of problems all week.
>Cheers
>Keith
>
>
>--
>Professor Keith Briffa,
>Climatic Research Unit
>University of East Anglia
>Norwich, NR4 7TJ, U.K.
>
>Phone: +44-1603-593909
>Fax: +44-1603-507784
>
>
>Attachment converted: Macintosh
>HD:Ch06_SOD_Text_TSU_FI#2C20E2.doc (WDBN/�IC�)
>(002C20E2)


--
______________________________________________________________
Eystein Jansen
Professor/Director
Bjerknes Centre for Climate Research and
Dep. of Earth Science, Univ. of Bergen
All�gaten 55
N-5007 Bergen
NORWAY
e-mail: eystein.jansenatXYZxyz.uib.no
Phone: +47-55-583491 - Home: +47-55-910661
Fax: +47-55-584330
</x-flowed>

No comments:

Post a Comment