Thursday, May 10, 2012

4104.txt

date: Mon Dec 1 15:31:38 2003
from: Keith Briffa <k.briffaatXYZxyz.ac.uk>
subject: Low Frequency Ambition and High Frequency Ratification
to: eosatXYZxyz.org

MESSAGE FOR KEITH ALVERSON re above request for me to review
Keith
I think it best if I decline the offer to review this . I am aware of the piece , and in
fact declined to be an author. I think there are several things the authors need to explore
and I have discussed these with them . In the circumstances , it is not appropriate for me
to repeat the same points . I would suggest that perhaps Ed Cook might be considered , but
perhaps he too is a little close to the authors. Malcolm Hughes would be an appropriate
referee. Sorry , but I am sure this is the right course of action as regards my reviewing
this.
Keith

--
Professor Keith Briffa,
Climatic Research Unit
University of East Anglia
Norwich, NR4 7TJ, U.K.

Phone: +44-1603-593909
Fax: +44-1603-507784
[1]http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/people/briffa[2]/

No comments:

Post a Comment