Wednesday, May 23, 2012

4606.txt

date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:25:46 -0400 (EDT)
from: hegerlatXYZxyze.edu
subject: ms ps urgent
to: jto@u.arizona.edu, k.briffa@uea.ac.uk, tcrowleyatXYZxyze.edu


HI Jonathan and Keith,

Is it possible to not distribute the ms I just sent
any further than the two
of you for now? Science can be a bit neurotic and I don't want it
to flounder because of distribution! (I don;t know how we are all
supposed to handle the IPCC revision with submitted ms when we
are not supposed to distribute, I am wondering about a Barnett
paper for my chapter, also, for the same purpose - but I';ll probably
send it only to my ocean guy and under promises of secrecy....)

Gabi

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Gabriele Hegerl
Dept. of Earth and Ocean Sciences, Nicholas School of the Environment
Duke University, Durham NC 27708
phone 919-684-6167, fax 919-684-5833
email: hegerlatXYZxyze.edu http://www.eos.duke.edu/Faculty/hegerl.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment