Friday, May 25, 2012

4720.txt

cc: Mike Hulme <m.hulmeatXYZxyz.ac.uk>
date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:13:03 +0100
from: John Shepherd <j.g.shepherdatXYZxyz.soton.ac.uk>
subject: Agenda for Arden House Meeting
to: h.j.schellnhuberatXYZxyz.ac.uk

<x-rich>Dear John


This is just to welcome you to the Tyndall Centre as a physical rather
than an abstract entity....!


As you will see from the sig file below, I am working at Lamont for a
few weeks, inter alia to attend a couple of highly Tyndall-relevant
meetings (of a NOAA panel on Abrubpt Climate Change, and a Roundtable for
a Sustainable Carbon Economy under the aegis of the Earth Institute at
Columbia). I attach agendas for the meetings for your information, and
will try to fly the TYndall flag SFAP.


Please let me know if there is any Tyndall business you would like me to
transact while I'm here. I haven't forgotten the Geoengineering meeting,
and will try to firm up the outline and sign up Klaus Lackner for it
while I'm here.


See you soon


John



>>>>

<excerpt>From: "Klaus S. Lackner"

To:

Subject: Agenda for Arden House Meeting

Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:26:55 -0400

X-MSMail-Priority: Normal

X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook IMO, Build 9.0.2416 (9.0.2911.0)

Importance: Normal

X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4910.0300

X-Filter-Version: 1.7 (lamont.ldeo.columbia.edu)

X-MailScanner: Found to be clean


<fontfamily><param>Arial</param>Attached is a Draft Agenda for the Arden
House Meeting. Comments and suggestions are welcomed. If there are no
objections I will remove the "DRAFT" from the Agenda.

</fontfamily>

<fontfamily><param>Arial</param>Klaus Lackner

</fontfamily>









</excerpt><<<<<<<<



</x-rich>

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Oct_8,9_NOAA_Agenda.pdf"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Agenda4.doc"
<x-rich>

_______________________________________________


I am working at the Lamont Doherty Earth Observatory from 7th to 25th October 2002.

I shall be reading my e-mail which is being forwarded as usual.
</x-rich>

No comments:

Post a Comment