Friday, May 25, 2012

4725.txt

cc: t.osbornatXYZxyz.ac.uk
date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 18:44:24 -0000 (GMT)
from: "Tim Osborn" <t.osbornatXYZxyz.ac.uk>
subject: wengen paper progress
to: p.jones@uea.ac.uk, k.briffa@uea.ac.uk, wahle@alfred.edu, francis.zwiersatXYZxyzgc.ca

Hi Phil, Gene, Francis and Keith,

I've now finished putting Gene's and Francis' contributios together with
some text of mine into section 3 of the "Wengen" paper. Everything has
been done with tracked changes so that you can follow (and undo if
necessary) what I've done.

Gene -- this is the same as Friday's version except that I have now
continued from page 34 to the end of your contribution with a few further
suggested changes.

Phil -- I've also had time to comment on the ice core section, so there
are some suggested edits there too.

Francis -- your contribution forms section 3.4.1. I included the edits
that I had previously sent you... so please see my previous email if you
want to undo any of them. Is the Lee et al. paper out yet? If so, could
you send the full citation?

Keith -- when you have time, I'd appreciate it if you could take a look at
the sections 3.2 and 3.3 that I added on CPS methods and on the
pseudo-proxy approach to see if they read ok.

Cheers

Tim





Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\wengendraft_july05_2008_furtherosbornedits3.doc"

No comments:

Post a Comment