Friday, June 1, 2012

4773.txt

date: Sat Feb 26 09:47:42 2000
from: Mike Hulme <m.hulmeatXYZxyz.ac.uk>
subject: Re: Penultimate draft
to: "Tom Markvart" <T.MarkvartatXYZxyzon.ac.uk>

Tom,

Project inserted - thanks.

About Butler - just idle comments I think, but I will keep him in on oyur recommendation.

Mike


At 17:16 25/02/00 -0000, you wrote:
>Mike
>We do need a solar energy project as a matter of priority in Tranche 1.
>This was suggested by a number of people and agreed at the meeting in
>Norwich. I therefore propose to add, in Table 1:
>Photovoltaics in Sustainable Architecture, RP2&RP3, 24 months, led jointly
>by Southampton and Cambridge.
>
>Regarding Basil Butler - he is an ex-director of BP Solar, a well known
>proponent of renewable energy, and an experienced and influential person -
>ideal to have on our advisory board I would have thought. Can you let me
>know any specifics why his suitability is being questioned ?
>
>Regards
>Tom
>

No comments:

Post a Comment