Monday, June 11, 2012

5117.txt

cc: Anders <andersatXYZxyzu.su.se>, Eduardo.Zorita@gkss.de, hegerl@duke.edu, esper@wsl.ch, k.briffa@uea.ac.uk, m.allen1@physics.ox.ac.uk, t.osbornatXYZxyz.ac.uk
date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:31:20 +0100
from: Martin Juckes <m.n.juckesatXYZxyzac.uk>
subject: Yet another draft -- hopefully ready for submission
to: Nanne Weber <weberatXYZxyzi.nl>

Hello,

I didn't manage to get things finished before going on holiday -- so here is
another draft which still needs proof reading. I've cut out a couple of
figure which referred to the time period AD1400 to present to simplify the
discussion a little. I've also cut out one proxy series from the "Union"
reconstruction -- the French tree ring series which needed to be filled from
1974 to 1980. This doesn't change the results significantly.

I was using treating the "high" and "low" resolution proxies of Moberg et al
differently, creating two composites and then averaging them -- I've removed
this complication and the resulting reconstruction looks more like their
published one.

Attached are some responses to Nanne's comments.

Also attached are a couple of draft data files to be submitted as
supplementary material. These contain the reconstructions used in figure 1.
One file is in netcdf format, which is convenient for things like IDL and
MATLAB, the other is a spreadsheet.

cheers,
Martin



Attachment Converted: "c:\documents and settings\tim osborn\my documents\eudora\attach\mitrie_cited_reconstructions.csv"

Attachment Converted: "c:\documents and settings\tim osborn\my documents\eudora\attach\mitrie_cited_reconstructions.nc"

Attachment Converted: "c:\documents and settings\tim osborn\my documents\eudora\attach\mitrie_nanne_aug.txt"

Attachment Converted: "c:\documents and settings\tim osborn\my documents\eudora\attach\cpd-2006-xxxx1.pdf"

Attachment Converted: "c:\documents and settings\tim osborn\my documents\eudora\attach\cpd-2006-xxxx1.tex"

No comments:

Post a Comment